Lake Effect Snow Forecast for Great Lakes, Dangerous Wind Chills Across Upper Midwest
Cold, arctic air moving across the Upper Midwest will bring Lake Effect snow downwind of the Great Lakes through Thursday. Snowfall accumulations of 1-2 feet are expected in some locations. Meanwhile temperatures will be 10-20 degrees below normal from the Upper Midwest to the Southern Plains through Thursday. Wind Chill Advisories are in effect for parts of the Midwest.
- Wind SpeedCalm
- Barometer30.62 in
- Dewpoint24°F (-4°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
Current conditions at
North Texas Regional Airport (KGYI)
Lat: 33.73 Lon: -96.67 Elev: 748ft.
7 Day Forecast
- Today Mostly sunny, with a high near 45. Calm wind becoming south around 5 mph in the afternoon.
- Tonight A 20 percent chance of showers after midnight. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 34. South southeast wind 5 to 10 mph.
- Friday Showers likely, mainly after noon. Cloudy, with a high near 47. South wind 10 to 15 mph. Chance of precipitation is 60%.
- Friday Night A 20 percent chance of showers before midnight. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 36. South wind 5 to 10 mph becoming north northwest after midnight.
- Saturday Partly sunny, with a high near 43. North northwest wind 10 to 15 mph, with gusts as high as 25 mph.
- Saturday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 27. North northwest wind 5 to 10 mph.
- Sunday Sunny, with a high near 47. North northwest wind around 5 mph becoming south southwest in the afternoon.
- Sunday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 32. Calm wind becoming south southwest around 5 mph after midnight.
- Monday Sunny, with a high near 54. South southwest wind 5 to 10 mph.
- Monday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 36.
- Tuesday Sunny, with a high near 59.
- Tuesday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 37.
- Wednesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 55.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Grayson County, TX
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE