Complex Winter Storm Impacting Central and Eastern U.S.
Significant winter weather continues to plague several areas as a storm system tracks from the Gulf Coast to the Northeast on Sunday. Snow, sleet and freezing rain are forecast from the Lower Mississippi River Valley northeastward to New England, with extensive freezing rain possible across the southern and central Appalachians and foothills from North Carolina to central Pennsylvania.
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedW 28 G 36 mph
- Barometer29.88 in
- Dewpoint14°F (-10°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
- Wind Chill18°F (-8°C)
Current conditions at
Ruidoso Regional (KSRR)
Lat: 33.36 Lon: -105.67 Elev: 6818ft.
3 Miles NW Carrizozo NM
7 Day Forecast
- Today Partly sunny, with a high near 43. Southwest wind 15 to 20 mph.
- Tonight Mostly cloudy, with a low around 24. Southwest wind 5 to 10 mph.
- Monday A 40 percent chance of snow. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 38. Southwest wind 10 to 15 mph becoming west in the afternoon. New snow accumulation of 1 to 2 inches possible.
- Monday Night A 20 percent chance of snow. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 16. Northwest wind around 5 mph.
- Tuesday Sunny, with a high near 37. North wind around 5 mph becoming west in the afternoon.
- Tuesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 20.
- Wednesday Sunny, with a high near 43.
- Wednesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 23.
- Thursday Mostly sunny, with a high near 48.
- Thursday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 25.
- Friday Sunny, with a high near 49.
- Friday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 27.
- Saturday Mostly sunny, with a high near 48.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Upper Tularosa Valley, NM
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE