Major Winter Storm Continues Moving into the Eastern Third of the U.S. While Another System Begins Impacting the West Coast
Snow, sleet, freezing rain and heavy rainfall will continue to impact the eastern third of the U.S. through the weekend. Extremely cold temperatures will continue to settle into the western two-thirds of the country behind this storm system. In the meantime, a reinforcing shot of cold air is beginning to impact the West Coast as the next system approaches.
- Wind SpeedSSE 6 MPH
- Barometer30.12 in (1019.9 mb)
- Dewpoint37°F (3°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
Current conditions at
Santa Ana, John Wayne Airport-Orange County Airport (KSNA)
Lat: 33.68000 Lon: -117.86639 Elev: 52ft.
3 Miles SSW Santa Ana CA
7 Day Forecast
- Tonight Showers, mainly after 4am. Low around 46. Calm wind. Chance of precipitation is 80%.
- Saturday Showers. The rain could be heavy at times. High near 56. Light and variable wind becoming southwest 5 to 10 mph in the morning. Chance of precipitation is 90%.
- Saturday Night A 20 percent chance of showers. Partly cloudy, with a low around 41. Northwest wind 5 to 15 mph, with gusts as high as 20 mph.
- Sunday Sunny, with a high near 56. Calm wind.
- Sunday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 41. North wind around 5 mph becoming northeast in the evening.
- Monday Sunny, with a high near 62.
- Monday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 39.
- Tuesday Sunny, with a high near 65.
- Tuesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 43.
- Wednesday Sunny, with a high near 68.
- Wednesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 47.
- Thursday Sunny, with a high near 69.
- Thursday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 49.
- Friday Mostly sunny, with a high near 68.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Orange County Coastal Areas, CA
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE