Proposed changes to icons on NWS Point Forecast Pages
The National Weather Service is collecting comments on proposed changes to the icons we use on our Point Forecast Pages. These changes are intended to enhance communication of rapidly changing weather conditions, while also highlighting current weather hazards
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind Speedcalm
- Barometer29.96 in (1014.4 mb)
- Dewpoint55°F (13°C)
- Visibility7.00 mi
Current conditions at
Santa Ana, John Wayne Airport-Orange County Airport (KSNA)
Lat: 33.68°N Lon: 117.86639°W Elev: 52ft.
3 Miles SSW Santa Ana CA
7 Day Forecast
- Today A chance of drizzle before 10am. Cloudy through mid morning, then clearing, with a high near 73. Southeast wind 5 to 10 mph becoming northwest in the morning.
- Tonight Mostly clear, with a low around 53. Southeast wind around 5 mph.
- Saturday Sunny, with a high near 80. Northeast wind 5 to 10 mph.
- Saturday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 54. West wind around 5 mph becoming calm in the evening.
- Sunday Mostly sunny, with a high near 81. Calm wind becoming southwest around 5 mph in the morning.
- Sunday Night Patchy fog after 10pm. Otherwise, mostly cloudy, with a low around 55.
- Monday Patchy fog before 10am. Otherwise, partly sunny, with a high near 75.
- Monday Night Increasing clouds, with a low around 52.
- Tuesday Cloudy, then gradually becoming mostly sunny, with a high near 73.
- Tuesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 55.
- Wednesday Sunny, with a high near 75.
- Wednesday Night Clear, with a low around 55.
- Thursday Sunny, with a high near 74.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Orange County Coastal Areas, CA
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE