Unsettled weather in store for eastern U.S. into weekend
A complex weather system moving across the eastern U.S. will bring a variety of hazardous weather to the region on Friday and into the weekend. Much colder weather is expected by Saturday, along with numerous showers and accumulating snow in the higher elevations of the Appalachians. Rain and snow will move into northern New England on Sunday.
Read More... Humidity51% Wind SpeedSW 8 MPH Barometer29.88 in (1011.6 mb) Dewpoint54°F (12°C) Visibility10.00 mi
Current conditions at
Santa Ana, John Wayne Airport-Orange County Airport (KSNA)
Lat: 33.68°N Lon: 117.86639°W Elev: 52ft.
3 Miles SSW Santa Ana CA 7 Day Forecast
Detailed Forecast Late Afternoon Partly sunny, with a high near 72. Southwest wind around 5 mph. Tonight Rain. Low around 60. Southwest wind 5 to 10 mph. Chance of precipitation is 100%. Saturday Showers likely, mainly before 11am. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 68. West wind around 10 mph. Chance of precipitation is 70%. Saturday Night Scattered showers. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 54. West wind around 5 mph becoming calm in the evening. Chance of precipitation is 30%. Sunday Sunny, with a high near 69. Calm wind becoming south around 5 mph in the afternoon. Sunday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 53. Monday Sunny, with a high near 74. Monday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 55. Tuesday Sunny, with a high near 78. Tuesday Night Clear, with a low around 59. Wednesday Sunny, with a high near 83. Wednesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 60. Thursday Sunny, with a high near 81. Thursday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 59. Friday Sunny, with a high near 77.