Proposed changes to icons on NWS Point Forecast Pages
The National Weather Service is collecting comments on proposed changes to the icons we use on our Point Forecast Pages. These changes are intended to enhance communication of rapidly changing weather conditions, while also highlighting current weather hazards
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedSE 5 MPH
- Barometer29.99 in
- Dewpoint55°F (13°C)
- Visibility8.00 mi
Current conditions at
Long Beach, Long Beach Airport (KLGB)
Lat: 33.81167°N Lon: 118.14639°W Elev: 56ft.
4 Miles SE Rolling Hills CA
7 Day Forecast
- Overnight Mostly cloudy, with a low around 59. West northwest wind 5 to 10 mph.
- Friday Mostly cloudy, then gradually becoming sunny, with a high near 68. West wind 5 to 15 mph, with gusts as high as 20 mph.
- Friday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 58. North northwest wind around 5 mph.
- Saturday Sunny, with a high near 78. West wind 5 to 15 mph becoming east northeast in the morning. Winds could gust as high as 25 mph.
- Saturday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 59. Calm wind becoming northeast around 5 mph in the evening.
- Sunday Mostly sunny, with a high near 77.
- Sunday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 61.
- Monday Mostly sunny, with a high near 71.
- Monday Night Patchy fog after 10pm. Otherwise, mostly cloudy, with a low around 58.
- Tuesday Patchy fog before 10am. Otherwise, partly sunny, with a high near 69.
- Tuesday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 58.
- Wednesday Sunny, with a high near 69.
- Wednesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 57.
- Thursday Sunny, with a high near 72.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Los Angeles County Coast including Downtown Los Angeles, CA
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE