Strengthening winter storm impacting Northeast; severe weather possible in Mid-Atlantic
A developing storm system will move from the Ohio Valley into the Northeast on Wednesday, bringing accumulating snow from the Lower Great Lakes to northern New England. Some areas could see more than a foot of snow. Meanwhile, there is a Slight Risk of severe thunderstorms in the Mid-Atlantic, with damaging winds as the main threat.
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedSW 5 MPH
- Barometer29.97 in
- Dewpoint57°F (14°C)
Current conditions at
CW8893 Fountain Valley (C8893)
Lat: 33.69817°N Lon: 117.977°W Elev: 33ft.
2 Miles N Fountain Valley CA
7 Day Forecast
- This Afternoon Sunny, with a high near 76. East wind around 10 mph, with gusts as high as 20 mph.
- Tonight Mostly clear, with a low around 59. Calm wind.
- Thursday Mostly sunny, with a high near 72. Calm wind becoming west around 5 mph.
- Thursday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 52. West wind 5 to 10 mph becoming southeast in the evening.
- Friday Sunny, with a high near 72. Calm wind becoming southwest around 5 mph in the afternoon.
- Friday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 52.
- Saturday Sunny, with a high near 78.
- Saturday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 55.
- Sunday Sunny, with a high near 83.
- Sunday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 56.
- Monday Sunny, with a high near 79.
- Monday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 53.
- Tuesday Sunny, with a high near 73.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Orange County Coastal Areas, CA
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE