Winter Weather Impacting the Eastern U.S. Tuesday
Snow is falling from Tennessee Valley into the Mid-Atlantic and New England Tuesday . The fast moving system is creating swath of 2 to 7 inches of snow from southwest Virginia to the New England coast. Heavy Lake Effect snows will also impact the Lower Great Lakes into later this week, with up to two feet of accumulation.
- Wind SpeedN 10 mph
- Barometer30.36 in (1028.3 mb)
- Dewpoint31°F (-1°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
- Wind Chill31°F (-1°C)
Current conditions at
Birmingham International Airport (KBHM)
Lat: 33.56 Lon: -86.75 Elev: 630ft.
3 Miles W Springville AL
7 Day Forecast
- This Afternoon Sunny, with a high near 39. North wind 5 to 10 mph.
- Tonight Clear, with a low around 25. North wind around 5 mph becoming calm.
- Wednesday Sunny, with a high near 52. Calm wind becoming north around 5 mph.
- Wednesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 25. North wind around 5 mph.
- Thursday Sunny, with a high near 44. North wind 5 to 10 mph.
- Thursday Night Clear, with a low around 26.
- Friday Mostly sunny, with a high near 49.
- Friday Night Showers and possibly a thunderstorm. Low around 41. Chance of precipitation is 80%.
- Saturday Showers and possibly a thunderstorm. High near 56. Chance of precipitation is 90%.
- Saturday Night A 20 percent chance of rain. Cloudy, with a low around 36.
- Sunday Partly sunny, with a high near 44.
- Sunday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 26.
- Monday Sunny, with a high near 46.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for St. Clair County, AL
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE