Winter Storm Impacting Southern Plains through Ohio Valley
A major icing event is forecast through Friday across portions of the southern Great Plains toward the Lower Ohio Valley, where Winter and Ice Storm Warnings are in effect. Prolonged power outages are possible for this region. This storm system will also bring heavy snow from the Ohio Valley to the mid-Miss. Valley, with heavy rain possible from the central Appalachians to the lower Miss. Valley.
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind Speedcalm
- Barometer30.08 in (1018.4 mb)
- Dewpoint36°F (2°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
Current conditions at
Long Beach, Long Beach Airport (KLGB)
Lat: 33.81167 Lon: -118.14639 Elev: 56ft.
Long Beach CA
7 Day Forecast
- Overnight Clear, with a low around 43. Calm wind.
- Friday Sunny, with a high near 59. East northeast wind around 5 mph becoming south southeast in the afternoon.
- Friday Night Increasing clouds, with a low around 46. Calm wind becoming northwest around 5 mph.
- Saturday Rain. High near 55. West wind 10 to 15 mph, with gusts as high as 20 mph. Chance of precipitation is 90%.
- Saturday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 39. Breezy, with a north northwest wind 15 to 20 mph, with gusts as high as 25 mph.
- Sunday Sunny, with a high near 55.
- Sunday Night Clear, with a low around 39.
- Monday Sunny, with a high near 61.
- Monday Night Clear, with a low around 41.
- Tuesday Sunny, with a high near 63.
- Tuesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 44.
- Wednesday Sunny, with a high near 66.
- Wednesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 45.
- Thursday Sunny, with a high near 67.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Los Angeles County Coast including Downtown Los Angeles, CA
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE