Another Round of Winter Weather Tracking across the Nation this Weekend
Significant winter weather continues to plague the nation as another storm system tracks from coast to coast this weekend. Heavy snow and unseasonable cold will impact parts of the West on Saturday, while even colder temperatures and life-threatening wind chills spread through the Northern Plains. Sleet and freezing rain is forecast from the Tennessee Valley to Mid-Atlantic on Sunday.
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind Speedcalm
- Barometer30.09 in (1018.9 mb)
- Dewpoint36°F (2°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
Current conditions at
Long Beach, Long Beach Airport (KLGB)
Lat: 33.81167 Lon: -118.14639 Elev: 56ft.
Long Beach CA
7 Day Forecast
- Today Showers. High near 58. Calm wind becoming west around 5 mph in the afternoon. Chance of precipitation is 90%.
- Tonight Partly cloudy, with a low around 41. Northwest wind 5 to 10 mph, with gusts as high as 20 mph.
- Sunday Sunny, with a high near 58. North northwest wind around 5 mph becoming southwest in the afternoon.
- Sunday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 39. North northeast wind around 5 mph.
- Monday Sunny, with a high near 59. North wind around 10 mph, with gusts as high as 15 mph.
- Monday Night Clear, with a low around 38.
- Tuesday Sunny, with a high near 62.
- Tuesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 40.
- Wednesday Sunny, with a high near 65.
- Wednesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 45.
- Thursday Sunny, with a high near 65.
- Thursday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 45.
- Friday Mostly sunny, with a high near 65.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Los Angeles County Coast including Downtown Los Angeles, CA
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE