Lake Effect Snow Forecast for Great Lakes, Dangerous Wind Chills Across Upper Midwest
Cold, arctic air moving across the Upper Midwest will bring Lake Effect snow downwind of the Great Lakes through Thursday. Snowfall accumulations of 1-2 feet are expected in some locations. Meanwhile temperatures will be 10-20 degrees below normal from the Upper Midwest to the Southern Plains through Thursday. Wind Chill Advisories are in effect for parts of the Midwest.
- Wind SpeedNW 3 mph
- Barometer30.36 in (1029.2 mb)
- Dewpoint28°F (-2°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
Current conditions at
Atlanta, DeKalb-Peachtree Airport (KPDK)
Lat: 33.88 Lon: -84.3 Elev: 1027ft.
Pine Lake GA
7 Day Forecast
- Overnight Mostly clear, with a low around 29. Northwest wind 5 to 10 mph, with gusts as high as 15 mph.
- Thursday Sunny, with a high near 49. Northwest wind 10 to 15 mph, with gusts as high as 25 mph.
- Thursday Night Clear, with a low around 27. Northwest wind around 5 mph becoming calm in the evening.
- Friday Mostly sunny, with a high near 53. Calm wind becoming southeast around 5 mph in the morning.
- Friday Night Rain likely, mainly after 1am. Cloudy, with a low around 42. East wind around 5 mph. Chance of precipitation is 60%.
- Saturday Rain. High near 50. Chance of precipitation is 100%.
- Saturday Night Showers likely, mainly before 1am. Cloudy, with a low around 43. Chance of precipitation is 60%.
- Sunday Partly sunny, with a high near 46.
- Sunday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 29.
- Monday Sunny, with a high near 51.
- Monday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 31.
- Tuesday Sunny, with a high near 55.
- Tuesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 32.
- Wednesday Sunny, with a high near 53.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for De Kalb, GA
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE