Proposed changes to icons on NWS Point Forecast Pages
The National Weather Service is collecting comments on proposed changes to the icons we use on our Point Forecast Pages. These changes are intended to enhance communication of rapidly changing weather conditions, while also highlighting current weather hazards
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind Speedcalm
- Barometer30.12 in (1019.8 mb)
- Dewpoint39°F (4°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
Current conditions at
Long Beach, Long Beach Airport (KLGB)
Lat: 33.81167°N Lon: 118.14639°W Elev: 56ft.
2 Miles W Long Beach CA
7 Day Forecast
- Today Mostly sunny, with a high near 79. Calm wind becoming east northeast around 5 mph.
- Tonight Partly cloudy, with a low around 53. West wind 5 to 10 mph becoming light and variable in the evening.
- Monday Mostly sunny, with a high near 74. Calm wind becoming south southwest around 5 mph in the afternoon.
- Monday Night Patchy fog after 11pm. Otherwise, increasing clouds, with a low around 57. West wind around 5 mph becoming calm in the evening.
- Tuesday Patchy fog before 11am. Otherwise, mostly sunny, with a high near 72. Calm wind.
- Tuesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 57.
- Wednesday Sunny, with a high near 79.
- Wednesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 53.
- Thursday Sunny, with a high near 79.
- Thursday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 54.
- Friday Sunny, with a high near 71.
- Friday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 55.
- Saturday Sunny, with a high near 75.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Los Angeles County Coast including Downtown Los Angeles, CA
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE