Winter Storm to Impact Parts of the Midwest, Northern Appalachians and New England
A storm system will take shape over the central U.S. on Friday, with heavy snow in portions of the Midwest and Ohio Valley. On Saturday, the snow will shift northeast and extend from the Ohio Valley into the New England states. Also, freezing rain will be possible from northwestern Arkansas into Indiana on Friday and along the Central Appalachians into the southern New England on Saturday.
- Wind SpeedCalm
- Barometer30.38 in (1029.3 mb)
- Dewpoint15°F (-9°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
Current conditions at
Atlanta, Fulton County Airport-Brown Field (KFTY)
Lat: 33.78 Lon: -84.52 Elev: 863ft.
3 Miles NE Atlanta GA
7 Day Forecast
- Overnight Mostly clear, with a low around 26. Calm wind.
- Friday Mostly sunny, with a high near 54. Northeast wind 5 to 10 mph becoming southeast in the afternoon.
- Friday Night A 40 percent chance of showers after 4am. Cloudy, with a low around 41. East wind around 10 mph, with gusts as high as 15 mph.
- Saturday Showers, mainly before 3pm. High near 51. East wind 10 to 15 mph becoming southwest in the afternoon. Winds could gust as high as 20 mph. Chance of precipitation is 100%.
- Saturday Night A 30 percent chance of showers, mainly before 1am. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 43. Northwest wind 5 to 10 mph, with gusts as high as 15 mph.
- Sunday Partly sunny, with a high near 48.
- Sunday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 28.
- Monday Sunny, with a high near 53.
- Monday Night Clear, with a low around 33.
- Tuesday Sunny, with a high near 56.
- Tuesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 34.
- Wednesday Sunny, with a high near 55.
- Wednesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 33.
- Thursday Sunny, with a high near 57.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for North Fulton, GA
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE