Severe weather possible for parts of northern, central Plains and Upper Midwest
The NWS Storm Prediction Center is forecasting a risk of severe thunderstorms Wednesday afternoon and evening for parts of the northern and central Plains and Upper Midwest. The areas at risk include parts of western ND, eastern SD, northeastern NE, southwestern MN and northwestern IA. Large hail and damaging winds will be the main threats, but a tornado or two could occur, as well.
Read More... Hazardous Weather Conditions Humidity69% Wind SpeedSSE 4 G 9 MPH BarometerNA Dewpoint40°F (4°C) VisibilityNA Wind Chill49°F (9°C)
Current conditions at
MT. SAN JACINTO (MSJC1)
Lat: 33.815278°N Lon: 116.641944°W Elev: 8616ft.
5 Miles NE Pine Cove CA 7 Day Forecast
Detailed Forecast Today Showers likely and possibly a thunderstorm. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 55. South wind 5 to 15 mph, with gusts as high as 25 mph. Chance of precipitation is 60%. Tonight A 40 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms, mainly before 11pm. Partly cloudy, with a low around 47. Southwest wind 5 to 10 mph becoming southeast after midnight. Thursday A 30 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms, mainly after 11am. Mostly sunny, with a high near 55. Southeast wind 5 to 10 mph becoming southwest in the afternoon. Thursday Night A 30 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms before 11pm. Partly cloudy, with a low around 48. West wind around 5 mph becoming calm. Friday Mostly sunny, with a high near 57. Light southwest wind increasing to 10 to 15 mph in the afternoon. Winds could gust as high as 20 mph. Friday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 51. Saturday Sunny, with a high near 59. Saturday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 52. Sunday Sunny, with a high near 61. Sunday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 53. Monday Sunny, with a high near 63. Monday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 53. Tuesday Sunny, with a high near 63.