Contrasting Temperatures Across Much of the U.S. Ahead of a Strong Weekend Storm System.
On Friday, temperatures will be 15 to 20 degrees BELOW average for the Northern and Central Plains and 15 to 20 degrees ABOVE average for parts of the Lower and Middle Mississippi Valley into parts of the Tennessee and Ohio Valleys. But hang on; big changes are on the way this weekend!
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind Speedcalm
- Barometer29.78 in (1008.4 mb)
- Dewpoint43°F (6°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
Current conditions at
Hawthorne, Hawthorne Municipal Airport (KHHR)
Lat: 33.92361 Lon: -118.33194 Elev: 62ft.
7 Day Forecast
- Overnight Mostly clear, with a low around 44. North northwest wind around 5 mph.
- Friday Sunny, with a high near 62. Northwest wind 5 to 10 mph.
- Friday Night Increasing clouds, with a low around 45. West wind around 5 mph becoming calm in the evening.
- Saturday Mostly cloudy, then gradually becoming sunny, with a high near 63. East southeast wind 5 to 10 mph.
- Saturday Night Patchy fog after 10pm. Otherwise, mostly cloudy, with a low around 46. Southeast wind around 5 mph becoming east northeast in the evening.
- Sunday Sunny, with a high near 66.
- Sunday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 48.
- Monday Sunny, with a high near 70.
- Monday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 50.
- Tuesday Sunny, with a high near 70.
- Tuesday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 49.
- Christmas Day Sunny, with a high near 69.
- Wednesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 48.
- Thursday Sunny, with a high near 68.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Los Angeles County Coast including Downtown Los Angeles, CA
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE