Proposed changes to icons on NWS Point Forecast Pages
The National Weather Service is collecting comments on proposed changes to the icons we use on our Point Forecast Pages. These changes are intended to enhance communication of rapidly changing weather conditions, while also highlighting current weather hazards
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind Speedcalm
- Barometer30.14 in (1020.6 mb)
- Dewpoint27°F (-3°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
Current conditions at
Hawthorne, Hawthorne Municipal Airport (KHHR)
Lat: 33.92361°N Lon: 118.33194°W Elev: 62ft.
7 Day Forecast
- Today Mostly sunny, with a high near 80. Calm wind becoming west around 5 mph in the afternoon.
- Tonight Partly cloudy, with a low around 55. West wind 5 to 10 mph becoming light and variable in the evening.
- Monday Mostly sunny, with a high near 74. Calm wind becoming west southwest around 5 mph in the afternoon.
- Monday Night Patchy fog after 11pm. Otherwise, increasing clouds, with a low around 57. West wind 5 to 10 mph becoming light west northwest in the evening.
- Tuesday Patchy fog before 11am. Otherwise, mostly sunny, with a high near 72. Northeast wind around 5 mph becoming calm.
- Tuesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 57.
- Wednesday Sunny, with a high near 79.
- Wednesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 52.
- Thursday Sunny, with a high near 79.
- Thursday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 53.
- Friday Sunny, with a high near 69.
- Friday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 54.
- Saturday Sunny, with a high near 74.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Los Angeles County Coast including Downtown Los Angeles, CA
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE