Winter Storm to Impact Parts of the Midwest, Northern Appalachians and New England
A storm system will take shape over the central U.S. on Friday, with heavy snow in portions of the Midwest and Ohio Valley. On Saturday, the snow will shift northeast and extend from the Ohio Valley into the New England states. Also, freezing rain will be possible from northwestern Arkansas into Indiana on Friday and along the Central Appalachians into the southern New England on Saturday.
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind Speedcalm
- Barometer30.19 in
- Dewpoint39°F (4°C)
- Visibility8.00 mi
Current conditions at
Long Beach, Long Beach Airport (KLGB)
Lat: 33.81167 Lon: -118.14639 Elev: 56ft.
Long Beach Airport CA
7 Day Forecast
- Today Patchy fog before 10am. Otherwise, cloudy through mid morning, then clearing, with a high near 64. Calm wind becoming south southwest around 5 mph in the afternoon.
- Tonight Mostly clear, with a low around 47. Calm wind becoming north northwest around 5 mph after midnight.
- Saturday Sunny, with a high near 74. North northeast wind around 5 mph.
- Saturday Night Clear, with a low around 48. North wind around 5 mph.
- Sunday Sunny, with a high near 77. North northwest wind around 5 mph.
- Sunday Night Clear, with a low around 50.
- Monday Sunny, with a high near 79.
- Monday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 50.
- Tuesday Sunny, with a high near 78.
- Tuesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 51.
- Wednesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 73.
- Wednesday Night Patchy fog. Otherwise, mostly cloudy, with a low around 51.
- Thursday Mostly sunny, with a high near 67.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Los Angeles County Coast including Downtown Los Angeles, CA
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE