Proposed changes to icons on NWS Point Forecast Pages
The National Weather Service is collecting comments on proposed changes to the icons we use on our Point Forecast Pages. These changes are intended to enhance communication of rapidly changing weather conditions, while also highlighting current weather hazards
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind Speedcalm
- Barometer30.02 in (1016.6 mb)
- Dewpoint45°F (7°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
Current conditions at
Long Beach, Long Beach Airport (KLGB)
Lat: 33.81167°N Lon: 118.14639°W Elev: 56ft.
Long Beach Airport CA
7 Day Forecast
- Today Sunny, with a high near 81. Northeast wind 5 to 10 mph becoming west northwest in the afternoon.
- Tonight Mostly clear, with a low around 51. Calm wind becoming northwest around 5 mph.
- Sunday Mostly sunny, with a high near 83. Northeast wind around 5 mph becoming west in the afternoon.
- Sunday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 53. Northwest wind around 5 mph becoming calm in the evening.
- Monday Mostly sunny, with a high near 73. North northeast wind 5 to 10 mph becoming south southwest in the morning.
- Monday Night Patchy fog after 10pm. Otherwise, mostly cloudy, with a low around 52.
- Tuesday Patchy fog before 10am. Otherwise, mostly sunny, with a high near 71.
- Tuesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 54.
- Wednesday Sunny, with a high near 74.
- Wednesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 52.
- Thursday Sunny, with a high near 73.
- Thursday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 54.
- Friday Sunny, with a high near 71.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Los Angeles County Coast including Downtown Los Angeles, CA
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE