Proposed changes to icons on NWS Point Forecast Pages
The National Weather Service is collecting comments on proposed changes to the icons we use on our Point Forecast Pages. These changes are intended to enhance communication of rapidly changing weather conditions, while also highlighting current weather hazards
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedS 10 mph
- Barometer30.11 in
- Dewpoint39°F (4°C)
- Visibility3.00 mi
- Wind Chill36°F (2°C)
Current conditions at
North Texas Regional Airport (KGYI)
Lat: 33.73°N Lon: 96.67°W Elev: 748ft.
7 Day Forecast
- Today Sunny, with a high near 76. Southwest wind 8 to 13 mph.
- Tonight Mostly clear, with a low around 54. South southwest wind around 11 mph.
- Tuesday Sunny, with a high near 78. South wind 9 to 14 mph increasing to 15 to 20 mph in the afternoon. Winds could gust as high as 28 mph.
- Tuesday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 42. Windy, with a west northwest wind 10 to 15 mph becoming north northwest 24 to 29 mph in the evening. Winds could gust as high as 40 mph.
- Wednesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 54. North wind 16 to 23 mph, with gusts as high as 32 mph.
- Wednesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 34.
- Thursday Sunny, with a high near 62.
- Thursday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 42.
- Friday Mostly sunny, with a high near 64.
- Friday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 46.
- Saturday Partly sunny, with a high near 68.
- Saturday Night A 30 percent chance of showers. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 47.
- Sunday A 30 percent chance of showers. Partly sunny, with a high near 62.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Bryan County, OK
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE