Heavy Lake-Effect Snow Across the Great Lakes this Week
Cold winds over the relatively warm Great Lakes will promote heavy lake-effect snow downwind of the lakes through at least Thursday. The heaviest snow will occur in Upstate New York downwind of Lakes Erie and Ontario where up to two feet of snow could fall this week.
- Wind SpeedCalm
- Barometer30.38 in (1028.8 mb)
- Dewpoint23°F (-5°C)
- Visibility4.00 mi
Current conditions at
De Queen, Helms Sevier County Airport (KDEQ)
Lat: 34.05 Lon: -94.4 Elev: 351ft.
6 Miles E Winthrop AR
7 Day Forecast
- Overnight Mostly clear, with a low around 21. Calm wind.
- Wednesday Sunny, with a high near 47. Calm wind becoming north around 5 mph in the afternoon.
- Wednesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 21. North wind around 5 mph becoming calm after midnight.
- Thursday Sunny, with a high near 45. Calm wind becoming east around 5 mph.
- Thursday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 28. Calm wind.
- Friday Rain likely. Cloudy, with a high near 45. Chance of precipitation is 60%.
- Friday Night A 50 percent chance of rain. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 38.
- Saturday A 20 percent chance of rain. Partly sunny, with a high near 48.
- Saturday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 28.
- Sunday Sunny, with a high near 47.
- Sunday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 27.
- Monday Sunny, with a high near 50.
- Monday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 30.
- Tuesday Sunny, with a high near 52.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Sevier County, AR
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE