Another Round of Winter Weather to Impact the Eastern U.S.
Snow will spread from the Tennessee Valley into the Mid-Atlantic and New England through Tuesday bringing another shot of winter weather on the heels of the recent winter storm. A swath of 2 to 6 inches of snow is expected from southwest Virginia to the New England coast. This could impact the morning commute in many areas.
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedNW 12 mph
- Barometer30.16 in
- Visibility8.00 mi
- Wind Chill29°F (-2°C)
Current conditions at
Golden Tri Automatic Weather Observing / Reporting (KGTR)
Lat: 33.46 Lon: -88.58 Elev: 262ft.
7 Day Forecast
- Overnight Rain. Low around 31. North northwest wind around 15 mph. Chance of precipitation is 80%. New precipitation amounts of less than a tenth of an inch possible.
- Tuesday Partly sunny, then gradually becoming sunny, with a high near 42. North wind 5 to 15 mph.
- Tuesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 24. Calm wind.
- Wednesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 50. Calm wind becoming north northwest around 5 mph in the afternoon.
- Wednesday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 21. North wind around 10 mph.
- Thursday Sunny, with a high near 44. North northeast wind 5 to 10 mph.
- Thursday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 25. Northeast wind around 5 mph becoming southeast after midnight.
- Friday A 20 percent chance of rain. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 51. South southeast wind 5 to 10 mph.
- Friday Night Rain likely. Cloudy, with a low around 45. Chance of precipitation is 60%.
- Saturday A 30 percent chance of rain. Cloudy, with a high near 54.
- Saturday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 34.
- Sunday Partly sunny, with a high near 47.
- Sunday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 28.
- Monday Mostly sunny, with a high near 47.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Monroe County, MS
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE