Unsettled weather in store for eastern U.S. into weekend
A complex weather system moving across the eastern U.S. will bring a variety of hazardous weather to the region into the weekend. Much colder weather is expected by Saturday, along with numerous showers and accumulating snow in the higher elevations of the Appalachians. Rain and snow will move into northern New England on Sunday.
Read More... Hazardous Weather Conditions Humidity56% Wind SpeedN 12 G 18 mph Barometer30.32 in Dewpoint25°F (-4°C) Visibility10.00 mi Wind Chill32°F (0°C)
Current conditions at
Golden Tri Automatic Weather Observing / Reporting (KGTR)
Lat: 33.46°N Lon: 88.58°W Elev: 262ft.
Aberdeen MS 7 Day Forecast
Detailed Forecast Today Sunny, with a high near 53. North wind around 15 mph, with gusts as high as 25 mph. Tonight Areas of frost after 1am. Otherwise, clear, with a low around 28. North northwest wind around 5 mph becoming calm in the evening. Sunday Areas of frost before 9am. Otherwise, sunny, with a high near 59. Calm wind becoming northeast around 5 mph. Sunday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 33. Calm wind. Monday Sunny, with a high near 66. Calm wind becoming south around 5 mph in the morning. Monday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 43. Calm wind becoming south around 5 mph. Tuesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 71. South wind 5 to 10 mph. Tuesday Night A 20 percent chance of showers. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 55. South southeast wind around 5 mph. Wednesday A 50 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. Cloudy, with a high near 71. Wednesday Night A chance of showers. Cloudy, with a low around 52. Chance of precipitation is 30%. Thursday Mostly cloudy through mid morning, then gradual clearing, with a high near 70. Thursday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 44. Friday Sunny, with a high near 66.