Lake Effect Snow Forecast for Great Lakes, Dangerous Wind Chills Across Upper Midwest
Cold, arctic air moving across the Upper Midwest will bring Lake Effect snow downwind of the Great Lakes through Thursday. Snowfall accumulations of 1-2 feet are expected in some locations. Meanwhile temperatures will be 10-20 degrees below normal from the Upper Midwest to the Southern Plains through Thursday. Wind Chill Advisories are in effect for parts of the Midwest.
- Wind Speedcalm
- Barometer30.16 in (1021.3 mb)
- Dewpoint43°F (6°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
Current conditions at
Hawthorne, Hawthorne Municipal Airport (KHHR)
Lat: 33.92361 Lon: -118.33194 Elev: 62ft.
7 Day Forecast
- This Afternoon Sunny, with a high near 69. West southwest wind around 5 mph.
- Tonight Patchy fog after 10pm. Otherwise, increasing clouds, with a low around 47. West southwest wind around 5 mph becoming calm in the evening.
- Friday Patchy fog before 10am. Otherwise, cloudy through mid morning, then gradual clearing, with a high near 61. Calm wind becoming west around 5 mph in the afternoon.
- Friday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 48. Light and variable wind becoming north 5 to 10 mph in the evening.
- Saturday Sunny, with a high near 70. North northeast wind around 5 mph.
- Saturday Night Clear, with a low around 50.
- Sunday Sunny, with a high near 71.
- Sunday Night Clear, with a low around 53.
- Monday Sunny, with a high near 73.
- Monday Night Clear, with a low around 53.
- Tuesday Sunny, with a high near 73.
- Tuesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 53.
- Wednesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 70.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Los Angeles County Coast including Downtown Los Angeles, CA
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE