Strengthening winter storm impacting Northeast; severe weather possible in Mid-Atlantic
A developing storm system will move from the Ohio Valley into the Northeast on Wednesday, bringing accumulating snow from the Lower Great Lakes to northern New England. Some areas could see more than a foot of snow. Meanwhile, there is a Slight Risk of severe thunderstorms in the Mid-Atlantic, with damaging winds as the main threat.
- Wind SpeedNE 10 G 14 MPH
- Barometer29.85 in
- Dewpoint24°F (-4°C)
Current conditions at
Lake Pleasant North (MALP)
Lat: 33.90464°N Lon: 112.27083°W Elev: 1750ft.
11 Miles N Peoria AZ
7 Day Forecast
- Today Mostly sunny, with a high near 78. Breezy, with a north northeast wind 8 to 16 mph becoming south in the afternoon. Winds could gust as high as 22 mph.
- Tonight Partly cloudy, with a low around 48. Calm wind becoming northeast 5 to 8 mph in the evening.
- Thursday Mostly sunny, with a high near 76. Northeast wind 7 to 13 mph becoming southwest in the afternoon.
- Thursday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 46. West wind 7 to 11 mph becoming north in the evening.
- Friday Sunny, with a high near 77. Northwest wind 5 to 10 mph becoming south in the morning.
- Friday Night Clear, with a low around 47.
- Saturday Sunny, with a high near 83.
- Saturday Night Clear, with a low around 49.
- Sunday Sunny, with a high near 83.
- Sunday Night Clear, with a low around 49.
- Monday Sunny, with a high near 84.
- Monday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 49.
- Tuesday Sunny, with a high near 85.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Northwest Maricopa County, AZ
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE