Lake Effect Snow Forecast for Great Lakes, Dangerous Wind Chills Across Upper Midwest
Cold, arctic air moving across the Upper Midwest will bring Lake Effect snow downwind of the Great Lakes through Thursday. Snowfall accumulations of 1-2 feet are expected in some locations. Meanwhile temperatures will be 10-20 degrees below normal from the Upper Midwest to the Southern Plains through Thursday. Wind Chill Advisories are in effect for parts of the Midwest.
- Wind SpeedENE 6 G 13 MPH
- Barometer29.97 in
- Dewpoint25°F (-4°C)
Current conditions at
Lake Pleasant North (MALP)
Lat: 33.90464 Lon: -112.27083 Elev: 1750ft.
11 Miles N Peoria AZ
7 Day Forecast
- Overnight Mostly clear, with a low around 41. North northeast wind 11 to 13 mph.
- Thursday A 40 percent chance of showers after 11am. Partly sunny, with a high near 66. North northeast wind 5 to 13 mph becoming east in the afternoon.
- Thursday Night A 20 percent chance of showers before 11pm. Partly cloudy, with a low around 41. Northeast wind around 6 mph becoming calm after midnight.
- Friday Sunny, with a high near 64. Calm wind becoming southwest around 6 mph in the afternoon.
- Friday Night Clear, with a low around 39. West northwest wind 6 to 8 mph becoming north northeast after midnight.
- Saturday Sunny, with a high near 68.
- Saturday Night Clear, with a low around 39.
- Sunday Sunny, with a high near 70.
- Sunday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 43.
- Monday Sunny, with a high near 71.
- Monday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 44.
- Tuesday Sunny, with a high near 73.
- Tuesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 43.
- Wednesday Sunny, with a high near 72.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Northwest Maricopa County, AZ
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE