Winter Storm Continues Across Central U.S.
The powerful winter storm that has been affecting much of the central and western U.S. continues to intensify as it moves into Canada. Snow is tapering off across the Upper Midwest, but heavy snow is possible on Thur. from the Ohio Valley to the mid-Miss. Valley, with heavy rain possible from the central Appalachians to the lower Miss. Valley. Freezing rain is possible from TX to the Ohio Valley.
- Wind SpeedSSE 4 G 9 MPH
- Barometer30.08 in
- Dewpoint31°F (-1°C)
- Wind Chill41°F (5°C)
Current conditions at
EW3129 Sierra Peak (E3129)
Lat: 33.84983 Lon: -117.65400 Elev: 3094ft.
3 Miles SE Yorba Linda CA
7 Day Forecast
- Today Sunny, with a high near 57. Northeast wind 5 to 10 mph becoming northwest in the afternoon.
- Tonight Mostly clear, with a low around 37. Southwest wind around 5 mph becoming east after midnight.
- Friday Sunny, with a high near 57. East wind around 10 mph becoming south in the afternoon.
- Friday Night Showers after 4am. The rain could be heavy at times. Low around 42. South wind 5 to 10 mph. Chance of precipitation is 80%.
- Saturday Showers, mainly before 4pm. The rain could be heavy at times. High near 53. South wind 5 to 10 mph. Chance of precipitation is 90%.
- Saturday Night A 20 percent chance of showers before 10pm. Partly cloudy, with a low around 39.
- Sunday Sunny, with a high near 56.
- Sunday Night Clear, with a low around 37.
- Monday Sunny, with a high near 59.
- Monday Night Clear, with a low around 37.
- Tuesday Sunny, with a high near 63.
- Tuesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 40.
- Wednesday Sunny, with a high near 68.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Orange County Coastal Areas, CA
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE