Much needed precipitation continues across the Southwest; central and eastern U.S. prepare for more winter weather
Widespread and much-needed precipitation across the Southwest will begin to spread into the Plains through Saturday. As the moisture encounters an Arctic airmass dropping down through the north-central U.S., moderate to heavy snow is expected to develop across the Midwest Saturday and then move into portions of the Mid-Atlantic and Northeast on Sunday.
Read More... Hazardous Weather Conditions Humidity27% Wind SpeedW 7 mph Barometer30.31 in Dewpoint16°F (-9°C) Visibility10.00 mi Wind Chill45°F (7°C)
Current conditions at
Lawrenceville, Gwinnett County-Briscoe Field Airport (KLZU)
Lat: 33.98°N Lon: 83.96°W Elev: 1060ft.
2 Miles N Loganville GA 7 Day Forecast
Detailed Forecast This Afternoon Mostly cloudy, with a high near 52. South wind around 5 mph. Tonight Cloudy, with a low around 36. Southeast wind around 5 mph becoming calm in the evening. Sunday A 50 percent chance of rain, mainly after 3pm. Cloudy, with a high near 56. South wind 5 to 10 mph. New precipitation amounts between a tenth and quarter of an inch possible. Sunday Night Rain. Low around 42. South wind 10 to 15 mph. Chance of precipitation is 100%. Monday Rain likely before 7am. Mostly sunny, with a high near 43. West wind around 15 mph, with gusts as high as 25 mph. Chance of precipitation is 60%. Monday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 25. Tuesday Sunny, with a high near 47. Tuesday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 30. Wednesday Partly sunny, with a high near 51. Wednesday Night A 40 percent chance of rain. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 37. Thursday A 40 percent chance of rain. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 49. Thursday Night A slight chance of rain and snow. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 30. Chance of precipitation is 20%. Friday Mostly sunny, with a high near 45.