Proposed changes to icons on NWS Point Forecast Pages
The National Weather Service is collecting comments on proposed changes to the icons we use on our Point Forecast Pages. These changes are intended to enhance communication of rapidly changing weather conditions, while also highlighting current weather hazards
- Wind SpeedNW 6 mph
- Barometer30.09 in (1018.8 mb)
- Dewpoint40°F (4°C)
- Visibility7.00 mi
- Wind Chill49°F (9°C)
Current conditions at
Atlanta, DeKalb-Peachtree Airport (KPDK)
Lat: 33.88°N Lon: 84.3°W Elev: 1027ft.
North Atlanta GA
7 Day Forecast
- Today Sunny, with a high near 70. West wind 10 to 15 mph, with gusts as high as 25 mph.
- Tonight Mostly clear, with a low around 48. West wind around 5 mph.
- Tuesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 75. West wind 5 to 10 mph, with gusts as high as 15 mph.
- Tuesday Night Occasional showers. Low around 57. Southwest wind around 5 mph. Chance of precipitation is 80%.
- Wednesday Occasional showers, mainly before 2pm. High near 65. Southwest wind 5 to 10 mph increasing to 10 to 15 mph in the afternoon. Winds could gust as high as 25 mph. Chance of precipitation is 80%.
- Wednesday Night A 30 percent chance of showers before 8pm. Partly cloudy, with a low around 30.
- Thursday Sunny, with a high near 51.
- Thursday Night Clear, with a low around 30.
- Friday Sunny, with a high near 61.
- Friday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 40.
- Saturday A 20 percent chance of showers. Partly sunny, with a high near 63.
- Saturday Night A 20 percent chance of showers. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 42.
- Sunday A 40 percent chance of showers. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 65.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for De Kalb, GA
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE