Strengthening winter storm impacting Northeast; severe weather possible in Mid-Atlantic
A developing storm system will move from the Ohio Valley into the Northeast on Wednesday, bringing accumulating snow from the Lower Great Lakes to northern New England. Some areas could see more than a foot of snow. Meanwhile, there is a Slight Risk of severe thunderstorms in the Mid-Atlantic, with damaging winds as the main threat.
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedSSW 4 G 14 MPH
- Barometer29.94 in
- Dewpoint27°F (-3°C)
- Heat Index76°F (24°C)
Current conditions at
AD6NH Orange (AP541)
Lat: 33.77635°N Lon: 117.89374°W Elev: 117ft.
7 Day Forecast
- This Afternoon Sunny, with a high near 77. East wind 10 to 15 mph, with gusts as high as 30 mph.
- Tonight Mostly clear, with a low around 58. Northeast wind around 5 mph becoming calm in the evening.
- Thursday Patchy fog before 11am. Otherwise, sunny, with a high near 75. Northeast wind around 5 mph becoming calm.
- Thursday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 52. Southwest wind 5 to 10 mph becoming east in the evening.
- Friday Sunny, with a high near 76. East wind around 5 mph becoming southwest in the morning.
- Friday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 53.
- Saturday Sunny, with a high near 82.
- Saturday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 55.
- Sunday Sunny, with a high near 86.
- Sunday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 57.
- Monday Sunny, with a high near 83.
- Monday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 54.
- Tuesday Sunny, with a high near 76.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Orange County Coastal Areas, CA
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE