Major Winter Storm Continues Across Central, Eastern U.S.
The major winter storm that has been affecting much of the central U.S. continues to move eastward on Friday, bringing a variety of hazards from the southern Plains to New England, including a significant ice storm. Heavy snow and freezing rain are expected from the Ohio Valley into central Texas. Icy conditions will cause dangerous driving conditions and extended power outages are possible.
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedVRBL 6 MPH
- Barometer30.09 in (1019.0 mb)
- Dewpoint40°F (4°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
Current conditions at
Fullerton, Fullerton Municipal Airport (KFUL)
Lat: 33.87194 Lon: -117.98472 Elev: 95ft.
7 Day Forecast
- Tonight Rain after 4am. Low around 45. Southwest wind around 5 mph becoming calm. Chance of precipitation is 80%.
- Saturday Showers. High near 57. Northeast wind around 5 mph becoming calm. Chance of precipitation is 90%.
- Saturday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 39. Northwest wind 5 to 15 mph.
- Sunday Sunny, with a high near 58. Calm wind becoming north northwest around 5 mph in the morning.
- Sunday Night Clear, with a low around 39. North wind 5 to 10 mph.
- Monday Sunny, with a high near 62.
- Monday Night Clear, with a low around 37.
- Tuesday Sunny, with a high near 64.
- Tuesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 40.
- Wednesday Sunny, with a high near 68.
- Wednesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 45.
- Thursday Sunny, with a high near 69.
- Thursday Night A slight chance of showers. Partly cloudy, with a low around 45.
- Friday A slight chance of showers. Mostly sunny, with a high near 69.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Los Angeles County Coast including Downtown Los Angeles, CA
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE