Complex Winter Storm Impacting Central and Eastern U.S.
Significant winter weather continues to plague several areas as a storm system tracks from the Gulf Coast to the Northeast on Sunday. Snow, sleet and freezing rain are forecast from the Lower Mississippi River Valley northeastward to New England, with extensive freezing rain possible across the southern and central Appalachians and foothills from North Carolina to central Pennsylvania.
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedSW 5 MPH
- Barometer30.12 in (1019.7 mb)
- Dewpoint33°F (1°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
Current conditions at
Long Beach, Long Beach Airport (KLGB)
Lat: 33.81167 Lon: -118.14639 Elev: 56ft.
7 Day Forecast
- Tonight Partly cloudy, with a low around 37. South southwest wind 5 to 10 mph becoming northeast in the evening.
- Monday Sunny, with a high near 63. East wind 5 to 10 mph.
- Monday Night Clear, with a low around 37. North northeast wind 5 to 10 mph.
- Tuesday Sunny, with a high near 64. North wind around 5 mph.
- Tuesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 39. Calm wind becoming north northeast around 5 mph in the evening.
- Wednesday Sunny, with a high near 68.
- Wednesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 44.
- Thursday Sunny, with a high near 69.
- Thursday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 45.
- Friday Mostly sunny, with a high near 69.
- Friday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 45.
- Saturday Mostly sunny, with a high near 68.
- Saturday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 46.
- Sunday Mostly sunny, with a high near 68.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Los Angeles County Coast including Downtown Los Angeles, CA
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE