Lake Effect Snow Forecast for Great Lakes, Dangerous Wind Chills Across Upper Midwest
Cold, arctic air moving across the Upper Midwest will bring Lake Effect snow downwind of the Great Lakes through Thursday. Snowfall accumulations of 1-2 feet are expected in some locations. Meanwhile temperatures will be 10-20 degrees below normal from the Upper Midwest to the Southern Plains through Thursday. Wind Chill Advisories are in effect for parts of the Midwest.
- Wind SpeedW 5 mph
- Barometer30.33 in
- Dewpoint25°F (-4°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
- Wind Chill42°F (6°C)
Current conditions at
Lawrenceville, Gwinnett Co-Briscoe Field Airport (KLZU)
Lat: 33.98 Lon: -83.96 Elev: 1060ft.
2 Miles WNW Snellville GA
7 Day Forecast
- Today Sunny, with a high near 46. Northwest wind around 10 mph, with gusts as high as 20 mph.
- Tonight Clear, with a low around 28. Northwest wind around 5 mph becoming calm in the evening.
- Friday Mostly sunny, with a high near 51. Calm wind becoming south around 5 mph in the afternoon.
- Friday Night Rain likely after 1am. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 42. Southeast wind around 5 mph becoming calm. Chance of precipitation is 60%.
- Saturday Rain. High near 52. East wind around 5 mph becoming calm in the morning. Chance of precipitation is 100%.
- Saturday Night Rain likely. Cloudy, with a low around 43. Chance of precipitation is 60%.
- Sunday A 20 percent chance of rain before 1pm. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 50.
- Sunday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 32.
- Monday Sunny, with a high near 52.
- Monday Night Clear, with a low around 33.
- Tuesday Sunny, with a high near 55.
- Tuesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 34.
- Wednesday Sunny, with a high near 55.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Gwinnett County, GA
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE