Major Winter Storm Continues Moving into the Eastern Third of the U.S. While Another System Begins Impacting the West Coast
Snow, sleet, freezing rain and heavy rainfall will continue to impact the eastern third of the U.S. through the weekend. Extremely cold temperatures will continue to settle into the western two-thirds of the country behind this storm system. In the meantime, a reinforcing shot of cold air is beginning to impact the West Coast as the next system approaches.
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedS 3 MPH
- Barometer30.11 in (1019.6 mb)
- Dewpoint38°F (3°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
Current conditions at
Long Beach, Long Beach Airport (KLGB)
Lat: 33.81167 Lon: -118.14639 Elev: 56ft.
2 Miles N Lakewood CA
7 Day Forecast
- Tonight Rain after 4am. Low around 44. Calm wind. Chance of precipitation is 80%.
- Saturday Showers. High near 58. Northeast wind around 5 mph becoming calm. Chance of precipitation is 90%.
- Saturday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 39. Northwest wind 5 to 15 mph, with gusts as high as 20 mph.
- Sunday Sunny, with a high near 59. Calm wind becoming northwest around 5 mph in the morning.
- Sunday Night Clear, with a low around 37. North wind 5 to 10 mph.
- Monday Sunny, with a high near 63.
- Monday Night Clear, with a low around 36.
- Tuesday Sunny, with a high near 65.
- Tuesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 39.
- Wednesday Sunny, with a high near 69.
- Wednesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 44.
- Thursday Sunny, with a high near 71.
- Thursday Night A slight chance of showers. Partly cloudy, with a low around 44.
- Friday A slight chance of showers. Mostly sunny, with a high near 71.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Los Angeles County Coast including Downtown Los Angeles, CA
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE