Developing storm system in the Midwest moves east on Wednesday
A strengthening low pressure will move from the Midwest to the Northeast on Wednesday. As it does, it will bring several inches of snow from northern Illinois to Maine. The hardest hit areas are expected to be from western New York to Maine where 1 to 2 feet of snow is possible.
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedN 31 G 39 mph
- Barometer29.90 in (1011.8 mb)
- Dewpoint33°F (1°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
- Wind Chill42°F (6°C)
Current conditions at
Wichita Falls, Sheppard Air Force Base (KSPS)
Lat: 33.98°N Lon: 98.48°W Elev: 1027ft.
Kickapoo Downtown Airport TX
7 Day Forecast
- Overnight Mostly cloudy, with a low around 37. Windy, with a north wind 29 to 34 mph, with gusts as high as 48 mph.
- Wednesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 58. North wind 15 to 22 mph, with gusts as high as 31 mph.
- Wednesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 32. North wind 5 to 10 mph becoming light and variable in the evening.
- Thursday Sunny, with a high near 68. South wind 5 to 10 mph.
- Thursday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 43. South southeast wind 11 to 13 mph.
- Friday Partly sunny, with a high near 67.
- Friday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 42.
- Saturday Mostly sunny, with a high near 67.
- Saturday Night A 20 percent chance of rain. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 46.
- Sunday A 20 percent chance of rain. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 62.
- Sunday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 37.
- Monday Mostly sunny, with a high near 66.
- Monday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 40.
- Tuesday Sunny, with a high near 68.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Wichita County, TX
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE