Winter Storm to Impact Parts of the Midwest, Northern Appalachians and New England
A storm system will take shape over the central U.S. on Friday, with heavy snow in portions of the Midwest and Ohio Valley. On Saturday, the snow will shift northeast and extend from the Ohio Valley into the New England states. Also, freezing rain will be possible from northwestern Arkansas into Indiana on Friday and along the Central Appalachians into the southern New England on Saturday.
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedS 9 mph
- Barometer30.27 in (1025.5 mb)
- Dewpoint28°F (-2°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
- Wind Chill35°F (2°C)
Current conditions at
Wichita Falls, Sheppard Air Force Base (KSPS)
Lat: 33.98 Lon: -98.48 Elev: 1027ft.
Kickapoo Downtown Airport TX
7 Day Forecast
- Overnight A 40 percent chance of rain after midnight. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 37. South wind around 10 mph.
- Friday A 50 percent chance of showers. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 51. South wind 9 to 15 mph, with gusts as high as 21 mph.
- Friday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 34. South southwest wind 6 to 11 mph becoming north northwest 12 to 17 mph after midnight. Winds could gust as high as 24 mph.
- Saturday Mostly sunny, with a high near 42. North northwest wind 11 to 18 mph, with gusts as high as 25 mph.
- Saturday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 25. North northwest wind 5 to 8 mph.
- Sunday Sunny, with a high near 56.
- Sunday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 31.
- Monday Sunny, with a high near 63.
- Monday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 33.
- Tuesday Sunny, with a high near 60.
- Tuesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 35.
- Wednesday Sunny, with a high near 56.
- Wednesday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 40.
- Thursday Mostly sunny, with a high near 60.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Wichita County, TX
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE