Proposed changes to icons on NWS Point Forecast Pages
The National Weather Service is collecting comments on proposed changes to the icons we use on our Point Forecast Pages. These changes are intended to enhance communication of rapidly changing weather conditions, while also highlighting current weather hazards
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedNA
- Barometer29.94 in
- Dewpoint56°F (13°C)
Current conditions at
DW6637 Yorba Linda (D6637)
Lat: 33.88917°N Lon: 117.8165°W Elev: 371ft.
7 Day Forecast
- Overnight A chance of drizzle. Patchy fog. Otherwise, mostly cloudy, with a low around 53. South wind around 5 mph.
- Friday A chance of drizzle before 10am. Mostly cloudy, then gradually becoming sunny, with a high near 77. Calm wind becoming west around 5 mph in the afternoon.
- Friday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 53. South wind 5 to 10 mph becoming east in the evening.
- Saturday Sunny, with a high near 82. East wind 5 to 15 mph becoming north in the morning. Winds could gust as high as 20 mph.
- Saturday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 55. East wind 5 to 10 mph.
- Sunday Mostly sunny, with a high near 83.
- Sunday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 53.
- Monday Mostly sunny, with a high near 78.
- Monday Night Patchy fog after 10pm. Otherwise, mostly cloudy, with a low around 51.
- Tuesday Patchy fog before 10am. Otherwise, mostly sunny, with a high near 76.
- Tuesday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 53.
- Wednesday Sunny, with a high near 80.
- Wednesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 54.
- Thursday Sunny, with a high near 78.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Orange County Coastal Areas, CA
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE