Severe Weather, Wintry Weather and Flash Flooding all possible on Saturday
A complex and large storm system brings a variety of weather concerns to much of the country today. For parts of the Ohio, Tennessee and Mississippi River Valleys severe weather is possible. In these areas, the main threat is expected to be damaging winds with a few tornadoes possible. In parts of the Southern Plains, Midwest and New England wintry weather is expected.
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedE 1 G 2 MPH
- Barometer29.95 in
- Dewpoint47°F (8°C)
Current conditions at
DW6637 Yorba Linda (D6637)
Lat: 33.88917 Lon: -117.81650 Elev: 371ft.
7 Day Forecast
- This Afternoon Mostly sunny, with a high near 63. Southwest wind around 5 mph.
- Tonight Mostly clear, with a low around 45. Calm wind becoming northeast around 5 mph after midnight.
- Sunday Sunny, with a high near 71. Northeast wind around 5 mph.
- Sunday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 50. Light and variable wind becoming east 5 to 10 mph in the evening.
- Monday Sunny, with a high near 74. Northeast wind 5 to 10 mph.
- Monday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 51.
- Tuesday Sunny, with a high near 75.
- Tuesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 52.
- Christmas Day Mostly sunny, with a high near 76.
- Wednesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 51.
- Thursday Sunny, with a high near 77.
- Thursday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 52.
- Friday Sunny, with a high near 77.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Orange County Coastal Areas, CA
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE