Proposed changes to icons on NWS Point Forecast Pages
The National Weather Service is collecting comments on proposed changes to the icons we use on our Point Forecast Pages. These changes are intended to enhance communication of rapidly changing weather conditions, while also highlighting current weather hazards
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedENE 3 MPH
- Barometer30.05 in
- Dewpoint46°F (8°C)
Current conditions at
Fullerton CSU (SDCSF)
Lat: 33.88°N Lon: 117.886°W Elev: 240ft.
7 Day Forecast
- This Afternoon Sunny, with a high near 78. Calm wind becoming west around 5 mph.
- Tonight Mostly clear, with a low around 55. Southwest wind around 5 mph becoming northeast after midnight.
- Wednesday Sunny, with a high near 77. Northeast wind 5 to 15 mph, with gusts as high as 25 mph.
- Wednesday Night Clear, with a low around 54. Northeast wind around 5 mph.
- Thursday Sunny, with a high near 78. Northeast wind 5 to 10 mph.
- Thursday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 53.
- Friday Sunny, with a high near 76.
- Friday Night Clear, with a low around 54.
- Saturday Sunny, with a high near 81.
- Saturday Night Clear, with a low around 59.
- Sunday Sunny, with a high near 87.
- Sunday Night Clear, with a low around 56.
- Monday Sunny, with a high near 80.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Orange County Coastal Areas, CA
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE