Major Winter Storm Continues Across Central, Eastern U.S.
The major winter storm that has been affecting much of the central U.S. continues to move eastward on Friday, bringing a variety of hazards from the southern Plains to New England, including a significant ice storm. Heavy snow and freezing rain are expected from the Ohio Valley into central Texas. Icy conditions will cause dangerous driving conditions and extended power outages are possible.
- Wind SpeedWSW 5 MPH
- Barometer30.16 in
- Dewpoint41°F (5°C)
Current conditions at
Fullerton CSU (SDCSF)
Lat: 33.88 Lon: -117.886 Elev: 240ft.
7 Day Forecast
- Tonight Showers, mainly after 4am. Low around 44. South wind around 5 mph becoming calm. Chance of precipitation is 80%.
- Saturday Showers. The rain could be heavy at times. High near 54. Calm wind becoming east around 5 mph in the morning. Chance of precipitation is 90%.
- Saturday Night A 20 percent chance of showers. Partly cloudy, with a low around 39. West wind 5 to 10 mph.
- Sunday Sunny, with a high near 56. Calm wind.
- Sunday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 40. Calm wind becoming northeast around 5 mph in the evening.
- Monday Sunny, with a high near 62.
- Monday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 39.
- Tuesday Sunny, with a high near 66.
- Tuesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 43.
- Wednesday Sunny, with a high near 70.
- Wednesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 47.
- Thursday Sunny, with a high near 71.
- Thursday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 49.
- Friday Mostly sunny, with a high near 70.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Orange County Coastal Areas, CA
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE