Winter Weather Affecting Much of the Country
Winter weather conditions are affecting much of the country this week. Cold air is plunging into the Western and Central U.S., as heavy snow continues across the Northern Plains and Great Lakes. As the system moves east and south, a major icing event is forecast for portions of the Southern Plains to the Ozarks and into the Ohio Valley beginning Thursday.
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedE 5 MPH
- Barometer29.95 in (1014.2 mb)
- Dewpoint36°F (2°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
- Wind Chill42°F (6°C)
Current conditions at
Fullerton, Fullerton Municipal Airport (KFUL)
Lat: 33.87194 Lon: -117.98472 Elev: 95ft.
3 Miles SE Santa Fe Springs CA
7 Day Forecast
- Today Sunny, with a high near 59. East wind around 5 mph.
- Tonight Clear, with a low around 42. Calm wind becoming east around 5 mph.
- Friday Sunny, with a high near 59. East wind around 5 mph becoming south southwest in the morning.
- Friday Night Rain likely, mainly after 4am. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 44. West southwest wind around 5 mph becoming calm in the evening. Chance of precipitation is 60%.
- Saturday Rain, mainly before 4pm. High near 58. Light east wind increasing to 5 to 10 mph in the morning. Chance of precipitation is 80%.
- Saturday Night A 20 percent chance of showers before 10pm. Partly cloudy, with a low around 38.
- Sunday Sunny, with a high near 58.
- Sunday Night Clear, with a low around 36.
- Monday Sunny, with a high near 62.
- Monday Night Clear, with a low around 39.
- Tuesday Sunny, with a high near 67.
- Tuesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 43.
- Wednesday Sunny, with a high near 73.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Los Angeles County Coast including Downtown Los Angeles, CA
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE