Proposed changes to icons on NWS Point Forecast Pages
The National Weather Service is collecting comments on proposed changes to the icons we use on our Point Forecast Pages. These changes are intended to enhance communication of rapidly changing weather conditions, while also highlighting current weather hazards
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind Speedcalm
- Barometer29.95 in (1014.2 mb)
- Dewpoint48°F (9°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
Current conditions at
Fullerton, Fullerton Municipal Airport (KFUL)
Lat: 33.87194°N Lon: 117.98472°W Elev: 95ft.
3 Miles SE Santa Fe Springs CA
7 Day Forecast
- Overnight Mostly clear, with a low around 53. Calm wind.
- Saturday Sunny, with a high near 82. Northeast wind 5 to 10 mph becoming west southwest in the afternoon.
- Saturday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 54. Calm wind becoming north northwest around 5 mph in the evening.
- Sunday Mostly sunny, with a high near 82. North northeast wind 5 to 10 mph becoming southwest in the morning.
- Sunday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 55. West wind around 5 mph becoming southeast in the evening.
- Monday Mostly sunny, with a high near 76.
- Monday Night Patchy fog after 10pm. Otherwise, mostly cloudy, with a low around 53.
- Tuesday Patchy fog before 10am. Otherwise, mostly sunny, with a high near 74.
- Tuesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 53.
- Wednesday Sunny, with a high near 78.
- Wednesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 51.
- Thursday Sunny, with a high near 77.
- Thursday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 52.
- Friday Sunny, with a high near 75.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Los Angeles County Coast including Downtown Los Angeles, CA
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE