Lake Effect Snow Forecast for Great Lakes, Dangerous Wind Chills Across Upper Midwest
Cold, arctic air moving across the Upper Midwest will bring Lake Effect snow downwind of the Great Lakes through Thursday. Snowfall accumulations of 1-2 feet are expected in some locations. Meanwhile temperatures will be 10-20 degrees below normal from the Upper Midwest to the Southern Plains through Thursday. Wind Chill Advisories are in effect for parts of the Midwest.
- Wind SpeedNW 10 G 18 mph
- Barometer30.36 in
- Dewpoint25°F (-4°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
- Wind Chill27°F (-3°C)
Current conditions at
Marietta / Dobbins Air Force Base (KMGE)
Lat: 33.93 Lon: -84.52 Elev: 1010ft.
3 Miles NNE Powder Springs GA
7 Day Forecast
- Today Sunny, with a high near 43. Northwest wind 5 to 10 mph, with gusts as high as 20 mph.
- Tonight Clear, with a low around 27. North wind around 5 mph becoming calm in the evening.
- Friday Mostly sunny, with a high near 51. Calm wind becoming southeast around 5 mph in the afternoon.
- Friday Night Rain likely after 1am. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 40. Calm wind becoming east around 5 mph after midnight. Chance of precipitation is 70%.
- Saturday Rain. High near 53. Southeast wind around 5 mph. Chance of precipitation is 100%.
- Saturday Night Rain likely, mainly before 1am. Cloudy, with a low around 42. Chance of precipitation is 60%.
- Sunday A 20 percent chance of rain before 1pm. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 48.
- Sunday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 30.
- Monday Sunny, with a high near 52.
- Monday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 31.
- Tuesday Sunny, with a high near 55.
- Tuesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 33.
- Wednesday Sunny, with a high near 55.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Cobb County, GA
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE