Proposed changes to icons on NWS Point Forecast Pages
The National Weather Service is collecting comments on proposed changes to the icons we use on our Point Forecast Pages. These changes are intended to enhance communication of rapidly changing weather conditions, while also highlighting current weather hazards
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedNW 7 mph
- Barometer30.03 in (1017.5 mb)
- Dewpoint43°F (6°C)
- Visibility5.00 mi
- Wind Chill40°F (4°C)
Current conditions at
Marietta / Dobbins Air Force Base (KMGE)
Lat: 33.93°N Lon: 84.52°W Elev: 1010ft.
3 Miles NNE Powder Springs GA
7 Day Forecast
- Today A 50 percent chance of rain, mainly before 1pm. Partly sunny, with a high near 55. North wind 5 to 10 mph.
- Tonight Patchy fog after 4am. Otherwise, mostly clear, with a low around 36. Northwest wind around 5 mph becoming calm.
- Saturday Patchy fog before 10am. Otherwise, mostly sunny, with a high near 69. Light southwest wind becoming west 5 to 10 mph in the afternoon.
- Saturday Night Areas of fog after 4am. Otherwise, partly cloudy, with a low around 43. West wind around 5 mph becoming calm.
- Sunday A 20 percent chance of showers. Areas of fog before 7am. Otherwise, partly sunny, with a high near 68. Calm wind becoming west around 5 mph in the afternoon.
- Sunday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 43.
- Monday Sunny, with a high near 68.
- Monday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 47.
- Tuesday A 30 percent chance of showers. Mostly sunny, with a high near 69.
- Tuesday Night Showers likely. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 51. Chance of precipitation is 60%.
- Wednesday A 40 percent chance of showers. Cloudy, with a high near 63.
- Wednesday Night A 30 percent chance of showers. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 38.
- Thursday Sunny, with a high near 52.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Cobb County, GA
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE