Winter Storm Impacting Southern Plains through Ohio Valley
A major icing event is forecast through Friday across portions of the southern Great Plains toward the Lower Ohio Valley, where Winter and Ice Storm Warnings are in effect. Prolonged power outages are possible for this region. This storm system will also bring heavy snow from the Ohio Valley to the mid-Miss. Valley, with heavy rain possible from the central Appalachians to the lower Miss. Valley.
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind Speedcalm
- Barometer30.10 in (1019.4 mb)
- Dewpoint33°F (1°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
Current conditions at
Hawthorne, Hawthorne Municipal Airport (KHHR)
Lat: 33.92361 Lon: -118.33194 Elev: 62ft.
2 Miles SSW Walnut Park CA
7 Day Forecast
- Overnight Clear, with a low around 43. Calm wind.
- Friday Sunny, with a high near 61. East wind around 5 mph becoming south southeast in the afternoon.
- Friday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 48. Calm wind.
- Saturday Rain. High near 57. West wind 5 to 10 mph, with gusts as high as 15 mph. Chance of precipitation is 90%.
- Saturday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 39. West wind 10 to 15 mph becoming north in the evening. Winds could gust as high as 20 mph.
- Sunday Sunny, with a high near 57.
- Sunday Night Clear, with a low around 40.
- Monday Sunny, with a high near 61.
- Monday Night Clear, with a low around 42.
- Tuesday Sunny, with a high near 66.
- Tuesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 46.
- Wednesday Sunny, with a high near 70.
- Wednesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 47.
- Thursday Sunny, with a high near 71.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Los Angeles County Coast including Downtown Los Angeles, CA
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE