Winter Storm Impacting Southern Plains through Ohio Valley
A major icing event is forecast through Friday across portions of the southern Great Plains toward the Lower Ohio Valley, where Winter and Ice Storm Warnings are in effect. Prolonged power outages are possible for this region. This storm system will also bring heavy snow from the Ohio Valley to the mid-Miss. Valley, with heavy rain possible from the central Appalachians to the lower Miss. Valley.
- Wind SpeedNW 28 G 36 MPH
- Dewpoint25°F (-4°C)
- Wind Chill33°F (1°C)
Current conditions at
SANTA ROSA ISLAND (SRIC1)
Lat: 33.978883 Lon: -120.0788 Elev: 1284ft.
21 Miles NNE Buoy 69 CA
7 Day Forecast
- Overnight Clear, with a low around 38. Breezy, with a northwest wind around 20 mph, with gusts as high as 30 mph.
- Friday Sunny, with a high near 52. Northwest wind around 10 mph, with gusts as high as 15 mph.
- Friday Night Rain, mainly after 10pm. Low around 46. Breezy, with a west northwest wind 15 to 20 mph, with gusts as high as 25 mph. Chance of precipitation is 80%.
- Saturday Showers, mainly before 10am. High near 54. Windy, with a northwest wind 25 to 30 mph, with gusts as high as 40 mph. Chance of precipitation is 90%.
- Saturday Night A 20 percent chance of showers before 10pm. Partly cloudy, with a low around 42. Windy, with a northwest wind around 35 mph, with gusts as high as 45 mph.
- Sunday Sunny, with a high near 52. Windy.
- Sunday Night Clear, with a low around 40. Breezy.
- Monday Sunny, with a high near 55.
- Monday Night Clear, with a low around 39.
- Tuesday Sunny, with a high near 58.
- Tuesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 43.
- Wednesday Sunny, with a high near 62.
- Wednesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 47.
- Thursday Sunny, with a high near 64. Breezy.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Santa Cruz-Santa Rosa-Surrounding Islands, CA
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE