Winter Storm to Impact Parts of the Midwest, Northern Appalachians and New England
A storm system will take shape over the central U.S. on Friday, with heavy snow in portions of the Midwest and Ohio Valley. On Saturday, the snow will shift northeast and extend from the Ohio Valley into the New England states. Also, freezing rain will be possible from northwestern Arkansas into Indiana on Friday and along the Central Appalachians into the southern New England on Saturday.
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedWSW 8 MPH
- Barometer30.17 in (1021.7 mb)
- Dewpoint49°F (9°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
Current conditions at
Los Angeles, Los Angeles International Airport (KLAX)
Lat: 33.93806 Lon: -118.38889 Elev: 125ft.
Marina Del Rey CA
7 Day Forecast
- Tonight Patchy fog after 4am. Otherwise, increasing clouds, with a low around 48. West wind around 5 mph becoming calm.
- Friday Patchy fog before 10am. Otherwise, mostly cloudy, then gradually becoming sunny, with a high near 62. East wind around 5 mph becoming west southwest in the afternoon.
- Friday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 49. Light north wind increasing to 5 to 10 mph in the evening.
- Saturday Sunny, with a high near 71. Northeast wind 5 to 10 mph.
- Saturday Night Clear, with a low around 50. West northwest wind around 5 mph becoming north in the evening.
- Sunday Sunny, with a high near 71.
- Sunday Night Clear, with a low around 52.
- Monday Sunny, with a high near 73.
- Monday Night Clear, with a low around 53.
- Tuesday Sunny, with a high near 73.
- Tuesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 53.
- Wednesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 70.
- Wednesday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 51.
- Thursday Sunny, with a high near 64.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Los Angeles County Coast including Downtown Los Angeles, CA
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE