Proposed changes to icons on NWS Point Forecast Pages
The National Weather Service is collecting comments on proposed changes to the icons we use on our Point Forecast Pages. These changes are intended to enhance communication of rapidly changing weather conditions, while also highlighting current weather hazards
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedNW 5 MPH
- Barometer29.96 in (1014.3 mb)
- Dewpoint47°F (8°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
Current conditions at
Los Angeles, Los Angeles International Airport (KLAX)
Lat: 33.93806°N Lon: 118.38889°W Elev: 125ft.
Marina Del Rey CA
7 Day Forecast
- Overnight Mostly clear, with a low around 56. North northeast wind around 5 mph.
- Saturday Sunny, with a high near 74. North northeast wind 5 to 10 mph becoming west in the afternoon.
- Saturday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 55. West southwest wind around 5 mph becoming calm in the evening.
- Sunday Mostly sunny, with a high near 76. North wind around 10 mph becoming west southwest in the morning.
- Sunday Night Patchy fog after 10pm. Otherwise, mostly cloudy, with a low around 57. West wind 5 to 10 mph becoming east in the evening.
- Monday Partly sunny, with a high near 68.
- Monday Night Patchy fog after 10pm. Otherwise, mostly cloudy, with a low around 54.
- Tuesday Patchy fog before 10am. Otherwise, mostly sunny, with a high near 68.
- Tuesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 55.
- Wednesday Sunny, with a high near 72.
- Wednesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 53.
- Thursday Sunny, with a high near 70.
- Thursday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 54.
- Friday Sunny, with a high near 68.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Los Angeles County Coast including Downtown Los Angeles, CA
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE