Major Winter Storm Continues Across Central, Eastern U.S.
The major winter storm that has been affecting much of the central U.S. continues to move eastward on Friday, bringing a variety of hazards from the southern Plains to New England, including a significant ice storm. Heavy snow and freezing rain are expected from the Ohio Valley into central Texas. Icy conditions will cause dangerous driving conditions and extended power outages are possible.
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind Speedcalm
- Barometer30.09 in (1018.9 mb)
- Dewpoint40°F (4°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
Current conditions at
Los Angeles / USC Campus Downtown (KCQT)
Lat: 34.01667 Lon: -118.28333 Elev: 184ft.
2 Miles SSW Commerce CA
7 Day Forecast
- Tonight Rain after 4am. Low around 46. South southwest wind around 5 mph becoming calm. Chance of precipitation is 80%.
- Saturday Showers. High near 56. East northeast wind around 5 mph becoming calm. Chance of precipitation is 90%.
- Saturday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 38. Northwest wind 5 to 15 mph, with gusts as high as 20 mph.
- Sunday Sunny, with a high near 58. Calm wind becoming northwest around 5 mph in the morning.
- Sunday Night Clear, with a low around 39. North wind around 5 mph.
- Monday Sunny, with a high near 60.
- Monday Night Clear, with a low around 38.
- Tuesday Sunny, with a high near 63.
- Tuesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 41.
- Wednesday Sunny, with a high near 67.
- Wednesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 46.
- Thursday Sunny, with a high near 69.
- Thursday Night A slight chance of showers. Partly cloudy, with a low around 46.
- Friday A slight chance of showers. Mostly sunny, with a high near 69.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Los Angeles County Coast including Downtown Los Angeles, CA
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE