Lake Effect Snow Forecast for Great Lakes, Dangerous Wind Chills Across Upper Midwest
Cold, arctic air moving across the Upper Midwest will bring Lake Effect snow downwind of the Great Lakes through Thursday. Snowfall accumulations of 1-2 feet are expected in some locations. Meanwhile temperatures will be 10-20 degrees below normal from the Upper Midwest to the Southern Plains through Thursday. Wind Chill Advisories are in effect for parts of the Midwest.
- Wind SpeedW 6 mph
- Barometer30.36 in (1029.1 mb)
- Dewpoint29°F (-2°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
- Wind Chill38°F (3°C)
Current conditions at
Marietta / Dobbins Air Force Base (KMGE)
Lat: 33.93 Lon: -84.52 Elev: 1010ft.
3 Miles NW Sandy Springs GA
7 Day Forecast
- Tonight Mostly clear, with a low around 27. Northwest wind around 5 mph.
- Thursday Sunny, with a high near 46. Northwest wind 10 to 15 mph, with gusts as high as 20 mph.
- Thursday Night Clear, with a low around 25. Northwest wind around 5 mph becoming calm.
- Friday Mostly sunny, with a high near 52. Calm wind becoming south around 5 mph in the afternoon.
- Friday Night Rain, mainly after 1am. Low around 40. Calm wind becoming east around 5 mph after midnight. Chance of precipitation is 80%.
- Saturday Rain. High near 48. Chance of precipitation is 100%.
- Saturday Night Showers likely, mainly before 1am. Cloudy, with a low around 42. Chance of precipitation is 60%.
- Sunday Partly sunny, with a high near 46.
- Sunday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 28.
- Monday Sunny, with a high near 51.
- Monday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 32.
- Tuesday Sunny, with a high near 54.
- Tuesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 32.
- Wednesday Sunny, with a high near 52.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Cobb County, GA
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE