Lake Effect Snow Forecast for Great Lakes, Dangerous Wind Chills Across Upper Midwest
Cold, Arctic air moving across the Upper Midwest will bring Lake Effect snow downwind of the Great Lakes Wed. into Thurs. Snowfall accumulations of 1-2 feet are expected in some locations. Meanwhile temperatures will be 10-30 degrees below normal from the Upper Midwest to the Southern Plains on Wednesday. Wind Chill Advisories or Warnings are in effect across the northern Plains and Upper Midwest.
- Wind SpeedNA
Current conditions at
Elbert Co. Airport-Patz Field (K27A)
Lat: 34.1 Lon: -82.82 Elev: 604ft.
7 Miles WSW Mount Carmel SC
7 Day Forecast
- Tonight Mostly clear, with a low around 30. Calm wind becoming northwest around 5 mph after midnight.
- Thursday Sunny, with a high near 54. North wind 5 to 8 mph.
- Thursday Night Clear, with a low around 24. Calm wind.
- Friday Increasing clouds, with a high near 55. Calm wind becoming southeast around 5 mph in the afternoon.
- Friday Night A chance of rain, mainly after 1am. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 41. Calm wind. Chance of precipitation is 40%. New precipitation amounts of less than a tenth of an inch possible.
- Saturday Rain. High near 47. Chance of precipitation is 90%. New precipitation amounts between a half and three quarters of an inch possible.
- Saturday Night Rain likely, mainly before 1am. Cloudy, with a low around 45. Chance of precipitation is 70%.
- Sunday A chance of showers. Mostly sunny, with a high near 54. Chance of precipitation is 30%.
- Sunday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 32.
- Monday Sunny, with a high near 53.
- Monday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 32.
- Tuesday Sunny, with a high near 55.
- Tuesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 33.
- Wednesday Sunny, with a high near 57.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Lincoln County, GA
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE