Wintry Weather on Monday for parts of the Mid-Atlantic and Northeast
Another round of wintry weather is expected on Monday morning. The greatest area of concern is in central Virgina to southeast New York where freezing rain is possible. Some locations may see up to a quarter of an inch of ice before temperatures rise late Monday morning and the storm system departs.
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedVRBL 5 MPH
- Barometer30.17 in (1021.6 mb)
- Dewpoint35°F (2°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
Current conditions at
Los Angeles, Los Angeles International Airport (KLAX)
Lat: 33.93806 Lon: -118.38889 Elev: 125ft.
3 Miles SE Culver City CA
7 Day Forecast
- Tonight Mostly clear, with a low around 41. Northeast wind around 10 mph.
- Monday Sunny, with a high near 62. Northeast wind 5 to 15 mph becoming south southeast in the afternoon. Winds could gust as high as 20 mph.
- Monday Night Clear, with a low around 40. East southeast wind around 10 mph becoming north in the evening.
- Tuesday Sunny, with a high near 65. West northwest wind 5 to 10 mph.
- Tuesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 43. Calm wind becoming north northeast around 5 mph in the evening.
- Wednesday Sunny, with a high near 67.
- Wednesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 46.
- Thursday Sunny, with a high near 68.
- Thursday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 48.
- Friday Mostly sunny, with a high near 68.
- Friday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 49.
- Saturday Mostly sunny, with a high near 68.
- Saturday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 50.
- Sunday Mostly sunny, with a high near 68.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Los Angeles County Coast including Downtown Los Angeles, CA
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE