Complex Winter Storm Taking Shape Across Parts of Central, Eastern U.S.
A complex storm system will begin impacting parts of the central and eastern U.S. on Friday and into the weekend. Heavy snowfall is expected across parts of the Midwest into the Ohio Valley on Friday, with chances for heavy snow moving into the Northeast on Saturday. Freezing rain is also possible on Saturday in from northern New Jersey into the central Appalachians.
- Wind SpeedVrbl 3 mph
- Barometer30.19 in (1023.8 mb)
- Dewpoint17°F (-8°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
Current conditions at
Atlanta, DeKalb-Peachtree Airport (KPDK)
Lat: 33.88 Lon: -84.3 Elev: 1027ft.
3 Miles N Dunwoody GA
7 Day Forecast
- Tonight A 40 percent chance of rain, mainly after 3am. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 42. East wind around 5 mph.
- Saturday Rain, mainly before 5pm. High near 51. Southeast wind around 5 mph becoming southwest in the afternoon. Chance of precipitation is 100%. New precipitation amounts between three quarters and one inch possible.
- Saturday Night A 30 percent chance of rain, mainly before 9pm. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 39. Northwest wind 5 to 15 mph, with gusts as high as 20 mph.
- Sunday Partly sunny, with a high near 47. Northwest wind around 15 mph, with gusts as high as 25 mph.
- Sunday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 28. Northwest wind 5 to 10 mph, with gusts as high as 20 mph.
- Monday Sunny, with a high near 53.
- Monday Night Clear, with a low around 31.
- Tuesday Sunny, with a high near 57.
- Tuesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 34.
- Wednesday Sunny, with a high near 56.
- Wednesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 33.
- Thursday Sunny, with a high near 56.
- Thursday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 45.
- Friday A 30 percent chance of rain. Partly sunny, with a high near 58.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for North Fulton, GA
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE