Proposed changes to icons on NWS Point Forecast Pages
The National Weather Service is collecting comments on proposed changes to the icons we use on our Point Forecast Pages. These changes are intended to enhance communication of rapidly changing weather conditions, while also highlighting current weather hazards
- Wind SpeedWSW 9 G 16 MPH
- Barometer30.28 in
- Dewpoint30°F (-1°C)
- Heat Index81°F (27°C)
Current conditions at
WHITTIER HILLS (WTHC1)
Lat: 33.984°N Lon: 118.009431°W Elev: 950ft.
Diamond Bar CA
7 Day Forecast
- This Afternoon Sunny, with a high near 81. Calm wind.
- Tonight Mostly clear, with a low around 50. Calm wind becoming east around 5 mph.
- Sunday Mostly sunny, with a high near 80. East wind 5 to 10 mph.
- Sunday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 51. Calm wind becoming east around 5 mph in the evening.
- Monday Mostly sunny, with a high near 75. East wind around 5 mph becoming southwest in the morning.
- Monday Night Patchy fog after 10pm. Otherwise, mostly cloudy, with a low around 50.
- Tuesday Patchy fog before 10am. Otherwise, mostly sunny, with a high near 74.
- Tuesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 52.
- Wednesday Sunny, with a high near 75.
- Wednesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 50.
- Thursday Sunny, with a high near 74.
- Thursday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 51.
- Friday Sunny, with a high near 74.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Los Angeles County San Gabriel Valley, CA
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE