Proposed changes to icons on NWS Point Forecast Pages
The National Weather Service is collecting comments on proposed changes to the icons we use on our Point Forecast Pages. These changes are intended to enhance communication of rapidly changing weather conditions, while also highlighting current weather hazards
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedS 21 G 28 mph
- Barometer29.77 in (1007.8 mb)
- Dewpoint37°F (3°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
Current conditions at
Wichita Falls, Sheppard Air Force Base (KSPS)
Lat: 33.98°N Lon: 98.48°W Elev: 1027ft.
5 Miles WNW Stanfield TX
7 Day Forecast
- This Afternoon Mostly sunny, with a high near 70. South wind 18 to 21 mph, with gusts as high as 29 mph.
- Tonight Mostly cloudy, with a low around 42. South wind 12 to 17 mph becoming east northeast 6 to 11 mph after midnight. Winds could gust as high as 24 mph.
- Saturday A 50 percent chance of rain. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 44. North wind 16 to 22 mph, with gusts as high as 31 mph.
- Saturday Night Cloudy, with a low around 30. Northwest wind 5 to 15 mph, with gusts as high as 21 mph.
- Sunday Partly sunny, with a high near 57. North wind 3 to 8 mph.
- Sunday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 39.
- Monday Mostly sunny, with a high near 74.
- Monday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 47.
- Tuesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 76.
- Tuesday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 42.
- Wednesday Partly sunny, with a high near 56.
- Wednesday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 36.
- Thursday Mostly sunny, with a high near 61.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Clay County, TX
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE