Heavy rain likely for portions of the Southeast on Friday
An area of low pressure in the northern Gulf of Mexico will bring several inches of rain to portions of the Southeast on Friday. Rain will be moderate to occasionally heavy at times and will make travel conditions difficult. Hardest hit areas are expected to be southern Alabama, southern Georgia and northern Florida where rainfall totals will range from 2 to 4 inches with locally higher amounts.
Read More... Humidity93% Wind SpeedE 6 mph Barometer30.21 in (1022.6 mb) Dewpoint53°F (12°C) Visibility8.00 mi Wind Chill54°F (12°C)
Current conditions at
Wichita Falls, Sheppard Air Force Base (KSPS)
Lat: 33.98°N Lon: 98.48°W Elev: 1027ft.
5 Miles WNW Stanfield TX 7 Day Forecast
Detailed Forecast Overnight A 30 percent chance of rain before 1am. Cloudy, with a low around 52. East northeast wind 5 to 8 mph. Friday Mostly cloudy, with a high near 76. Light and variable wind becoming south southeast 5 to 9 mph in the morning. Friday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 55. Southeast wind 8 to 13 mph. Saturday Partly sunny, with a high near 78. South wind 7 to 12 mph increasing to 13 to 18 mph in the afternoon. Winds could gust as high as 25 mph. Saturday Night A 30 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms, mainly after 1am. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 58. South wind around 14 mph, with gusts as high as 20 mph. Sunday A 30 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. Cloudy, with a high near 80. Sunday Night A 40 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms, mainly before 1am. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 61. Monday Mostly sunny, with a high near 82. Monday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 58. Tuesday Sunny, with a high near 83. Tuesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 61. Wednesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 87. Wednesday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 64. Thursday Mostly sunny, with a high near 89.
Additional Forecasts and Information Zone Area Forecast for Clay County, TX