Complex Winter Storm Taking Shape Across Parts of Central, Eastern U.S.
A complex storm system will begin impacting parts of the central and eastern U.S. on Friday and into the weekend. Heavy snowfall is expected across parts of the Midwest into the Ohio Valley on Friday, with chances for heavy snow moving into the Northeast on Saturday. Freezing rain is also possible on Saturday in from northern New Jersey into the central Appalachians.
- Wind SpeedNW 17 G 23 MPH
- Dewpoint44°F (7°C)
Current conditions at
SANTA ROSA ISLAND (SRIC1)
Lat: 33.978883 Lon: -120.0788 Elev: 1284ft.
20 Miles SW Buoy 53 CA
7 Day Forecast
- This Afternoon Sunny, with a high near 63. West northwest wind around 15 mph, with gusts as high as 25 mph.
- Tonight Mostly clear, with a low around 49. West northwest wind 5 to 15 mph becoming south in the evening.
- Saturday Sunny, with a high near 66. West southwest wind around 5 mph becoming north northwest in the morning.
- Saturday Night Clear, with a low around 50. Northwest wind 5 to 10 mph.
- Sunday Sunny, with a high near 68. West northwest wind around 5 mph.
- Sunday Night Clear, with a low around 50.
- Monday Sunny, with a high near 68.
- Monday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 51.
- Tuesday Sunny, with a high near 65.
- Tuesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 51.
- Wednesday Sunny, with a high near 62.
- Wednesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 49.
- Thursday Mostly sunny, with a high near 56. Breezy.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Santa Cruz-Santa Rosa-Surrounding Islands, CA
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE