Several Weather Hazards Forecast for Saturday Including Severe Weather, Winter Weather, Heavy Rainfall and Flooding.
A mixed bag of hazards will be possible across much of the U.S. on Saturday. Severe weather with damaging winds and tornadoes will be possible from the Gulf Coast to the Ohio Valley. Heavy rainfall could cause flooding from the Ark-La-Tex into the Lower Great Lakes. And winter weather will impact the Northwest as well as locations from the southern Plains to New England.
- Wind SpeedN 7 MPH
- Barometer29.91 in (1012.8 mb)
- Dewpoint43°F (6°C)
- Wind Chill47°F (8°C)
Current conditions at
Point Mugu, Naval Air Warfare Center (KNTD)
Lat: 34.12389 Lon: -119.12167 Elev: 10ft.
17 Miles SW Oxnard CA
7 Day Forecast
- Tonight Mostly clear, with a low around 55. East wind 5 to 10 mph.
- Saturday Mostly sunny, with a high near 62. East southeast wind 5 to 10 mph.
- Saturday Night Patchy fog after 4am. Otherwise, partly cloudy, with a low around 56. East wind 5 to 10 mph.
- Sunday Patchy fog before 10am. Otherwise, sunny, with a high near 63. East northeast wind around 5 mph becoming west northwest in the morning.
- Sunday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 57. West southwest wind around 5 mph becoming north northwest in the evening.
- Monday Sunny, with a high near 65.
- Monday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 54.
- Tuesday Sunny, with a high near 64.
- Tuesday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 54.
- Christmas Day Sunny, with a high near 64.
- Wednesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 54.
- Thursday Sunny, with a high near 65.
- Thursday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 54.
- Friday Sunny, with a high near 63.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Santa Cruz-Santa Rosa-Surrounding Islands, CA
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE