Another Round of Winter Weather to Impact the Eastern U.S.
Snow will spread from the Tennessee Valley into the Mid-Atlantic and New England through Tuesday bringing another shot of winter weather on the heels of the recent winter storm. A swath of 2 to 6 inches of snow is expected from southwest Virginia to the New England coast. This could impact the morning commute in many areas.
Light Rain Fog/Mist
- Wind SpeedCalm
- Barometer29.97 in (1015.0 mb)
- Dewpoint53°F (12°C)
- Visibility1.00 mi
Current conditions at
Jim Hamilton-L.B.Owens Airport (KCUB)
Lat: 33.99 Lon: -81 Elev: 212ft.
7 Day Forecast
- Today A chance of showers, mainly before 1pm. Patchy dense fog before 7am. Otherwise, cloudy through mid morning, then gradual clearing, with a high near 63. Light and variable wind becoming west 10 to 15 mph in the morning. Chance of precipitation is 50%. New precipitation amounts between a tenth and quarter of an inch possible.
- Tonight Clear, with a low around 33. Northwest wind around 5 mph becoming calm in the evening.
- Wednesday Sunny, with a high near 56. Calm wind.
- Wednesday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 32. Calm wind.
- Thursday Sunny, with a high near 53. Calm wind becoming northeast 5 to 8 mph in the morning.
- Thursday Night Clear, with a low around 26.
- Friday Mostly sunny, with a high near 53.
- Friday Night A chance of showers. Cloudy, with a low around 40. Chance of precipitation is 40%.
- Saturday Showers. High near 60. Chance of precipitation is 80%.
- Saturday Night A chance of showers. Cloudy, with a low around 45. Chance of precipitation is 50%.
- Sunday Mostly cloudy, with a high near 57.
- Sunday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 35.
- Monday Sunny, with a high near 52.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Richland County, SC
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE