Another Round of Winter Weather to Impact the Eastern U.S.
Snow will spread from the Tennessee Valley into the Mid-Atlantic and New England through Tuesday bringing another shot of winter weather on the heels of the recent winter storm. A swath of 2 to 6 inches of snow is expected from southwest Virginia to the New England coast. This could impact the morning commute in many areas.
- Wind SpeedW 10 mph
- Barometer29.99 in
- Dewpoint43°F (6°C)
- Visibility7.00 mi
- Wind Chill44°F (7°C)
Current conditions at
Lawrenceville, Gwinnett Co-Briscoe Field Airport (KLZU)
Lat: 33.98 Lon: -83.96 Elev: 1060ft.
3 Miles E Duluth GA
7 Day Forecast
- Today A 40 percent chance of rain, mainly before 10am. Mostly sunny, with a high near 48. Northwest wind around 15 mph, with gusts as high as 30 mph.
- Tonight Mostly clear, with a low around 27. Northwest wind 5 to 10 mph becoming light west after midnight.
- Wednesday Sunny, with a high near 53. Calm wind becoming southwest around 5 mph in the afternoon.
- Wednesday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 29. Northwest wind 5 to 10 mph.
- Thursday Sunny, with a high near 49. Northwest wind around 10 mph, with gusts as high as 20 mph.
- Thursday Night Clear, with a low around 28.
- Friday Mostly sunny, with a high near 49.
- Friday Night Rain likely. Cloudy, with a low around 38. Chance of precipitation is 70%.
- Saturday Rain. High near 54. Chance of precipitation is 80%.
- Saturday Night A 30 percent chance of rain. Cloudy, with a low around 37.
- Sunday A 20 percent chance of rain. Partly sunny, with a high near 47.
- Sunday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 31.
- Monday Sunny, with a high near 47.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Gwinnett County, GA
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE