Lake Effect Snow Forecast for Great Lakes, Dangerous Wind Chills Across Upper Midwest
Cold, arctic air moving across the Upper Midwest will bring Lake Effect snow downwind of the Great Lakes through Thursday. Snowfall accumulations of 1-2 feet are expected in some locations. Meanwhile temperatures will be 10-20 degrees below normal from the Upper Midwest to the Southern Plains through Thursday. Wind Chill Advisories are in effect for parts of the Midwest.
- Wind Speedcalm
- Barometer30.12 in (1019.9 mb)
- Dewpoint17°F (-8°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
Current conditions at
Los Angeles / USC Campus Downtown (KCQT)
Lat: 34.01667 Lon: -118.28333 Elev: 184ft.
Downtown L.A. CA
7 Day Forecast
- Overnight Mostly clear, with a low around 45. Calm wind.
- Thursday Sunny, with a high near 72. North wind 5 to 10 mph becoming south southwest in the morning.
- Thursday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 46. Calm wind becoming east northeast around 5 mph in the evening.
- Friday Sunny, with a high near 66. North northeast wind around 5 mph becoming west in the morning.
- Friday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 46. West wind 5 to 10 mph becoming north in the evening. Winds could gust as high as 15 mph.
- Saturday Sunny, with a high near 74.
- Saturday Night Clear, with a low around 49.
- Sunday Sunny, with a high near 76.
- Sunday Night Clear, with a low around 50.
- Monday Sunny, with a high near 80.
- Monday Night Clear, with a low around 50.
- Tuesday Sunny, with a high near 80.
- Tuesday Night Clear, with a low around 50.
- Wednesday Sunny, with a high near 73.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Los Angeles County Coast including Downtown Los Angeles, CA
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE