Proposed changes to icons on NWS Point Forecast Pages
The National Weather Service is collecting comments on proposed changes to the icons we use on our Point Forecast Pages. These changes are intended to enhance communication of rapidly changing weather conditions, while also highlighting current weather hazards
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedS 3 G 6 MPH
- Barometer30.17 in
- Dewpoint55°F (13°C)
Current conditions at
WHITTIER HILLS (WTHC1)
Lat: 33.984°N Lon: 118.009431°W Elev: 950ft.
3 Miles E Montebello CA
7 Day Forecast
- Today Patchy fog before 10am. Otherwise, mostly cloudy, then gradually becoming sunny, with a high near 78. Calm wind becoming west around 5 mph in the afternoon.
- Tonight Mostly clear, with a low around 55. North northeast wind around 5 mph.
- Saturday Sunny, with a high near 84. North northeast wind 5 to 10 mph becoming west southwest in the afternoon.
- Saturday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 58. Calm wind becoming north around 5 mph in the evening.
- Sunday Mostly sunny, with a high near 85. North wind around 10 mph becoming southwest in the morning.
- Sunday Night Patchy fog after 4am. Otherwise, partly cloudy, with a low around 57.
- Monday Patchy fog before 10am. Otherwise, partly sunny, with a high near 78.
- Monday Night Patchy fog after 10pm. Otherwise, mostly cloudy, with a low around 56.
- Tuesday Patchy fog before 10am. Otherwise, mostly sunny, with a high near 75.
- Tuesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 56.
- Wednesday Sunny, with a high near 79.
- Wednesday Night Clear, with a low around 55.
- Thursday Sunny, with a high near 77.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Los Angeles County San Gabriel Valley, CA
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE